Regional Treasurer, MNC, Based in Shanghai
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 17 Mar 19
Our client is a leading MNC with strong brand recognition in APAC region. As a result of the business expansion, they are looking to hire a seasoned professional to lead their regional treasury function, based in Shanghai.
As a Regional Treasurer, you will be responsible for the followings:
- Lead and manage bank and treasury functions, including cash management, liquidity planning and control, credit and collateral management, risk management, bank relationship management, and corporate finance, etc.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with banks and creditors;
- Treasury oversight on onshore and offshore investments and capital market activities, ensure the company’s compliance with SAFE / PBOC and other regulations;
- Drive various group treasury initiatives across the region.
Successful Candidates will have:
- University degree in business management or equivalent, professional qualifications would be a PLUS;
- 10+ years of experience leading treasury functions in commercial sector, banking experience is a PLUS;
- Proven record of providing strategic, financial and operational advice to senior management;
- Strong communication, negotiation and influential skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English & Mandarin.
For more information please contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via firstname.lastname@example.org Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.