Assistant Director Senior Software Engineer(.Net/JS)
Job Description A Senior Software Engineer fulfills the following responsibilities with little to moderate guidance of more senior team members.
- Take ownership of stories and interpret business requirements for these stories with the assistance of Business Analysts.
- Provide feedback on requirements from a technical perspective, and provide estimates for user stories and tasks.
- Provide input into technical design, at the story and/or module level.
- Comply with coding standards.
- Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to fix defects.
- Collaborate with build and release engineers to prepare packages and solve environment issues.
- Investigate and find the root cause for software problems reported by clients.
- Maintain technical documents.
- Review code of Associate Software Engineers.
- Mentor Associate Software Engineers.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major from top institutions, Master degree is a plus. The graduated universities of candidate must be in top 10 0 in China mainland or Overseas colleges and universities.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented design and development
- 5 years of professional software development experience on multi-tiered enterprise applications.
- Experienced in Application Servers: NodeJs.
- Experienced in Application Frameworks & Engines: ECMAScript5/6/7, ReactJs, Redux, Koa2/Hapi.js.
- Experienced in using frontend build tools, such as Webpack and Gulp.
- Experienced in at least one popular front-end Framework: React/Redux, Vue, Angular etc.
- Experienced in at least one popular Object Oriented Programming Languages: C#, Java etc,
- Experience with both relational databases and NoSQL databases, SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis etc.
- Experienced in Others: Git
- Able to work well within the constructs of an agile development process, including SCRUM, Unit Testing, Continuous Build and Integration, etc.
- Willing to learn new technologies; capable of self-directed learning.
- G ood verbal and written communication skills (Mandarin, English)
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently and independently manage time
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Has superb analytical skills and persistence in problem solving.
- Familiar with office add-in development process is a plus.
- Familiar with . N et Core development process is a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.