- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director Software Engineer
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, ChinaThe Role / Responsibilities:
A Software Engineer fulfils the following responsibilities with little to moderate guidance of more senior team members.
- Take ownership of feature development and interpret business requirements with the assistance of Financial Engineers.
- Provide creative thoughts into technical design, at the feature and/or module level.
- Take initiative to improve code quality and product quality.
- Comply with coding standards.
- Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to fix defects.
- Maintain technical documents.
- Cross team coordination and collaboration.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major from top institutions. The graduated universities of candidate must be in top 50 in China mainland or Overseas colleges and universities.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented design and programming principles.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience on multi-tiered enterprise applications.
- Understanding of software development methodologies Agile and Scrum advantageous.
- Willing to learn new technologies; capable of self-directed learning.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently and independently manage time.
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess design experience with consideration to scalability, security and performance.
- Experienced in Development tools: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code.
- Experienced in Application Servers: NodeJs.
- Experienced in Application Frameworks & Engines: .NET Framework, WPF, PRISM, LINQ, Web API, ECMAScript5/6/7, ReactJs, Bootstrap.
- Experience with databases, SQL Server or PostgreSQL would be advantageous.
- Experienced in Others: Git, Jenkins.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.