- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Associate Director Software Engineer (.Net/Go)
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Take part in full lifecycle application development following company's software development practices and processes.
- Communicate business requirements timely and effectively directly with strategists on meetings (release elaboration meetings, iteration elaboration meetings), or by phones, emails, wiki, etc.
- Analyze business requirements, raise your questions, and follow up until get clear answers.
- Analyze non-functional requirements based on functional requirements, such as security, performance, etc.
- Provide positive feedbacks and suggestions on requirements from technical and other perspectives.
- Take part in release planning meetings, provide high level estimates based on requirements you have, explain reasons for your estimates, and work together with the team finalizing the high level estimates.
- Take part in iteration planning meetings, prioritize and sequence user stories based on catalogs, requirements and resources status, break down user stories to tasks, provide estimates based on requirements you have for user stories and tasks, explain reasons for your estimates, work together with the team finalizing the estimates.
- Implement and test core functionalities based on requirements.
- Comply with coding standards.
- Provide assistances and supports to software testing and quality assurance.
- Maintain and document software functionalities in knowledge management system.
- Provide inputs for the front ends to UX designers.
- Provide daily supports for systems, determine and identify specific causes of underlying problems and proposes innovative solutions, cooperate closely with other teams like PMs, strategists, QAs and B&Rs on patches and hot-fixes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Proficent CSS 2.0, CSS 3.0
- Proficient in industry standard graphics and image editing tools
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and development techniques
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development
- Strong understanding of software design patterns
- Excellent time-management skills and able to efficiently shift priorities
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to be effective with all levels of the organization
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner
- Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and innovative
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile and Scrum)
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.