Analyst, Finance Systems
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Reconciliation exception report analysis. Bank transaction balance recon etween core banking system VS General Ledger, or VS Funder transfer Pricing. To be reviewed and escalated on a daily basis for the allotted country.
- Various control Reports reviewed, investigated and escalated on a daily basis for the allotted country.
- Suspense balance pending in General Ledger to be informed to transaction processing owners and correction to be completed
- General ledger system maintenance activities. such as open account, cost centre maintain, cost allocation..., etc. such various maintain activities to support financial report, management report delivery in time.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of activities
- Exchange rate to be updated into fund transfer pricing to make sure bank core product be priced correctly.
- Tracker be prepared correctly, preciously to meet dashboard requirement.
- Deliver correct information to meet requirement of internal/ external audit.
- Ensure SLA standards consistently meet
- Standard Processes available to track and no Customer complaints or escalations
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting, Economics, Finance, management Information system.
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of accounting, finance, ERP.
- Basic principal of balance sheet, Profit and lost statement, reconciliation statement, cost allocation.
- Basic skills of using office tools, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT.., etc.
- Strong ability of logic thinking, financial analysis.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Practice experience of firm, bank preferred.
- Be familiar with Oracle ERP, core banking system preferred.
- Certification related CFA, CPA, ACCA preferred.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.