Associate Financial Analyst
- Provide analysis, forecasting and budgeting support to Moody's Shared Services
- Prepare reports and presentations on a monthly basis and provide insightful analysis on business performance
- Support consolidated expense actual/budget/forecast variance analysis during the monthly/quarterly close process
- Recommend improvements/enhancements to current processes and reporting
- Participate in special projects as assigned by management
- Key areas of deliverables/analysis include:
- Builds and loads for expense budgets and forecasts. Attend forecast/ budget meetings.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting P&L and/or expense presentations
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or similar career.
- English, oral and written knowledge at fluid level.
- Solid skills in Windows environment (mainly in Excel, but also in MS Office).
- Exposure to multidimensional reporting applications (Hyperion Planning and Essbase a plus)
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial statement reporting
- Exposure to the general ledger software (e.g. PeopleSoft Financials)
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.