Graduate Analyst- Data Science
Cognizant engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life. Does this sound appealing to you? Then start your career with us, and we will bring out the very best in you.
Cognizant is looking for graduate talent with a background in Data Science to join the Artificial Intelligence & Analytics team
in Copenhagen, one of Cognizant's biggest global practices well-known for its ability to execute and client focus. Cognizant is an international, client centric and results driven organization, providing you a huge opportunity to learn and grow whilst building your professional network. As part of this team you will provide a full range of data and analytic services to clients across multiple sectors. You will work alongside other experts to deliver data driven solutions to our clients, many of whom are well-known brands. Are you ready to join us and build the data driven future? Your role as a Data Scientist:
You will be part of a group responsible for delivering analytics products ranging from descriptive statistics to advanced statistical (predictive) modeling, Operations Research and Machine learning algorithms. This includes the latest innovations in Augmented Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence.
Lately a significant amount of the work we do is in the Cloud using Python, leveraging Cognizant's Evolutionary AI solution . We constantly adapt to the market needs and are flexible on the choice of technology.
The members of the team work in a variety of industries and use a diverse set of tools to bring insights out of complex data. You will be part of the strategic drive to identify opportunities for AI, hands on develop practical solutions and implement them to give our clients a competitive edge. About the graduate program:
Our Copenhagen office are recruiting new talent for our graduate program. Our graduates receive comprehensive Academy training throughout the 18 month program. You will be supported by a Buddy for your first 6 months and also have the opportunity to be Mentored by some of our most talented senior managers and industry experts. You will acquire a broad network across the globe of colleagues and friends. As a graduate, you become a permanent employee from day one and can take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package. Key Requirements:
Personal attributes we are looking for in our graduates:
- Bachelor/Master's degree within Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative subject
- Strong academic results
- You have no more than 18 months of relevant work experience!
- Knowledge of data analysis, statistics and/or machine learning
- Know-how in different statistical programming languages such as Python, R, SAS, Java
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexibility to travel
With Cognizant you will get:
- You are curious and self-driven with a willingness to learn
- You have the ability to work autonomously
- You have an ability to prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You have an eye for detail and are focused on quality standards
- You take initiative and proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- You are a collaborative team player
- You enjoy building relationships and networking in a highly matrixed environment
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an outstanding reputation
- A global and multicultural work environment, with the possibility to work on projects abroad
- Access to top ranked learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and pension
- A social environment with frequent activities like monthly Pay Day Club, seasonal holiday parties, weekly group fitness training, and much more
Apply online now:
- All candidates must be fluent in English and the local Scandinavian language, both oral and written
- Applications must be submitted with academic transcripts from Higher Education (applications without transcripts will not be considered).
- Please apply for the position in English (Transcripts may be in a Scandinavian Language)
- We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis and therefore recommend submitting your application as soon as possible
- Applications will not be accepted after the deadline
If you want to work in a genuinely entrepreneurial environment and be challenged and inspired as part of a highly competent Talent Management team, join us and apply now! Startdate:
01. September, 2021 Deadline:
01. February, 2021