Junior Public Affairs and Communication Consultant - Business Development
JOIN OUR TEAM! We at SR Investment Partners are looking for a senior and passionate Senior Public Affairs and Communication Consultant
Strategic partnerships with government and industry groups are crucial, , we must develop relationships and understand Governments throughout France and in the EU. This is for someone with a passion in financial markets and the economic environment.
Government Relations are at the heart of this vital work – from liaising with leaders of government and industry to preparing policy briefings for pending legislative actions and structuring how clients could get the best of the vision.
· Overseeing the delivery of client projects across public affairs and policy work ensuring its quality and impact
· Develop and maintain relationships with relevant policy makers, political audiences, regulators, trade associations, think tanks and industry leaders to enhance and grow business.
· This person must be able to work at a start-up entrepreneurial spirit and build the network. This is client-facing.
· Practice Leadership Manage the practice with the top priority of growing the Public Affairs business Provide senior level insights to lead account teams on complex client communication challenges Manage, develop, inspire, and motivate staff to excel Anticipate potential challenges and evaluate strategies with senior management
· understanding financial markets and economic policies
· Taking a leading role in business development
· Supporting work winning and pitches/proposals
· Create and deliver strategies to help clients achieve their policy/advocacy objectives
· Relationship building with key politicians/influencers
· Managing project budgets and delivery
· Researching policy topics and providing strategic advice for clients
· Leading on ‘think-tank style report’ development and delivery
· Supporting day-to-day relationships with clients
· Because we are a small startup be prepared to ‘hands oni’ across a variety of other areas too
· Sense of humor
· Has a personality.
· STEM background/numerate.
· Wants to help a start-up grow, develop, and win new work.
· 'Can do' mindset.
· Excellent writer/communicator.
· Has interesting perspectives and ideas.
· influencer connections.
· 3+ years in policy/public affairs/a think tank.
· Want to make a difference in financial markets and economic policies
· passionate about business
We are a small but fast-growing startup looking to expand our team. We are looking for a Director (Public Affairs) to help support our vision, and win new work.
Location: Paris or London
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or email@example.com for more details
Follow our page for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners