Mission To support this growth, TIM is looking for a Fund Analyst to contribute to the management of Real Estate funds and investments.
The team is expected to get from this talented individual:
- An understanding of the critical economic factors at play in the real asset world;
- A careful looking at the historical figures of the propco structures to understand the nature of the different variances and highlight the most important deviations.
Curiosity, willingness to ask questions and to share opinions will be needed to succeed in this position. An ambitious mindset is required to get the most from the challenging and fast-moving environment in which the individual will operate.
On a day-to-day basis, reporting to the senior members of the Real Estate Fund finance Management your main missions will entail: Performance monitoring
Controlling / Reporting
- Contribution to NAV calculations,
- Fund modelling (budgeting and forecasts / comparison with actuals).
- Contribution to internal reports for fund & senior management,
- Production of quarterly investors reporting in conjunction with asset management team,
- Contribution to regulatory & statutory reports,
- Interactions with external providers (accountants, custodians, property managers, asset managers, ...),
- Daily operations, analysis and reconciliation.
- Follow-up of tax and legal structures (French OPCI, Luxembourg AIF,...),
- Capital call & distribution to investors.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Management
- 1st experience in Real Estate (audit or asset management) appreciated
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-growing environment
- Analytical skills / Ability to synthesize
- Fluency in French & English / second European language advantage
- Good communication skills
: Scope of work on Italian SPVs and Luxembourg dedicated structures. Specific tasks and duties
The analyst will be involved on an ad-hoc basis in participating on Real Assets investments transactions with focus on investment memos.