Global Compliance Advisor
- Variable en fonction du profil du candidat
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
The Global Compliance Advisor ensures the successful management of all Ethics and Bribery issues for the Continental Europe Region (France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Spain, Italy…), including the StarCompliance tool. He/She will also coordinate all Ethical issues for the AXA IM Group worldwide (Standards, training…). In addition, he/she will be in charge of the production of the various Global Compliance reports for AXA IM Group senior management as well as the AXA Group.
The Global Compliance Advisor ensures on a daily basis the approval and monitoring for Ethics requests from employees of Continental Europe Countries (France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Spain, Italy…) and provides reports to relevant committees.
The Global Compliance Advisor will coordinate all local Compliance teams for Ethical and Bribery issues worldwide. He/She will be responsible in updating the global standards, training employees and updating the global e-learning tools, as well as coordinate the Ethics compliance network across various AXA IM local entities. He/She will in charge of raising awareness, inform the business and promote compliance standards on ethics topics and related regulatory requirements.
As part of the Global compliance advisor’s mission, the Global Compliance Advisor supervises the global deployment of the StarCompliance monitoring tool which aims to cover ethics topics for managing Gift and Entertainment, Personal Trading and External Functions log. He/She will also be responsible for the tool globally, propose and coordinate the compliance monitoring tool’s developments and improvements, its upgrades and will be the privileged point of contact with the external tool provider.
The Global Compliance Advisor will also be in charge of the production of the various Global Compliance reports for:
- AXA IM Group senior management and committees : Global Risk Committee, Global Risk Management Board, Audit & Risk Committee …
- AXA Group : Annual Compliance report, Occurrence Report, Compliance Risk Assessment, Compliance Action Plan…
- Master degree in internal control/compliance/audit/law/risk management
- Professional Experience of a minimum of 2 years in compliance, internal audit, legal or risk management with a good knowledge of regulatory and risk management topics relevant to asset management
Competencies and Knowledge
- Good knowledge of ethics and related regulations
- Thorough understanding of the asset management business and compliance monitoring tools
- Ability to lead and coordinate several projects, across multiple jurisdictions; analytical mindset
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into operational impacts for AXA IM businesses
- Fluent English mandatory (written / spoken)
- Ability to step back, get the big picture, be proactive and make recommendations aiming at improving processes in accordance with regulations and internal policies
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to an evolving environment
- Good personal relationships skills, diplomacy and team spirit skills
- Pedagogy and ability to communicate at different levels of the organization
- Integrity, autonomy, accuracy, reliability and organizational skills
- Good presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken
Good knowledge of Pack office applications (Excel, Powerpoint…)