IT SENIOR DEVELOPPEUR - F/H
Contexte de la mission:
Fixed Income IT at one of our client is a global asset class covering Front to Back IT services for 3 main business lines: Rates, Credit & Emerging Markets. It is a global team of over 350 people with a strong presence in London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Pune (India). In the IRD space, our primary Front-Office client is the Global Rates (Vanilla & Structured) Front-Office which have a strong presence in all the HUBs (London, Hong Kong, New York and Paris).
The team is responsible for a suite of primary trading systems, which support the trading and risk management capabilities of the desks, as well as all upstream & downstream connectivity and data feeds for all business functions. Some other systems more back office oriented are also supported. Missions:
Working within the Rates Summit space, the candidate will be in charge of software development around the Summit HUB platform.
This platform also covers a Summit Back-Office IRD instance which also may be subject to some change requirements in scope of the job.
Profil recherché :
- Providing analysis and quotes for various pieces of work
- Producing technical specifications
- Developing software pieces on the Summit HUB platform
- Conducting unit testing and supporting where relevant integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Adhering to Release and Change Management guidelines and rules
- Raising change records to prepare production deliveries
- Navigating and coordinating where relevant with various IT parties supporting developments at HSBC around the Summit HUB platform (Prod. Support, Database team, Windows team, Grid Computing team, IT Security, Other development teams...)
- Getting in touch with end users when it comes to different aspects of the work described above.
- Producing relevant IT documentation
- SUMMIT development skills (API, meta model, STD, GUI Classic & FT, Real time components as Trade Servers, Extractors or Loaders, Documentation, Accounting)
- 6-10 years of experience in the space of SUMMIT developments, in or close to the concerned business areas (Fixed Income, Front-Office space), within an financial institution
- Programming in C++ (C# a plus)
- Programming in SQL & PL-SQL (Oracle)
- Operating with a database (preferably Oracle), Operating with Source Control System & Debugging tools
- Knowledge of Fixed Income financial products : basics and advanced features around booking, good notions of back office features around documentation and/or Accounting, notions of pricing & risk (Swaps, FRAs, Caps/Floors, Swaptions, Exotic products, Bonds, Futures, Money Markets)
- Good inter-personal skill, good organization, ability to multi-task and switch contexts relatively easily
- Comfortable/fluent in English both written and spoken
INGENIANCE, cabinet humain par sa taille et ses valeurs, est spécialisé dans le conseil et l'ingénierie en finance de marché, banque et assurance.
Les consultants d'INGENIANCE interviennent sur des missions liées aux systèmes d'information et aux métiers au sein des grands groupes bancaires et financiers de la place de Paris.
Fort de son positionnement haut de gamme, sur des projets à forte valeur ajoutée (fonctionnelles, quantitatives et techniques), INGENIANCE réalise une croissance de plus de 30% par an depuis 5 ans.