IT Support Analyst - Trade knowledge **French and English Speaking**
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Contract, Full time
- 17 May 19
Excellent contract opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join a very strong player in the financial service field. They have a unique view on the market and this will allow some extra skills to be learnt
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Level 1 and 2 IT support including hands on support of the in-house developed trade management and risk systems.
- Execution of standard team procedures before, during and after the daily clearing session in order to meet the service levels required by Internal Teams and Clients in both Production and Client Test environments.
- Implementation of tactical scripts and solutions to address urgent issues.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, business analysts, development and test teams to deliver the project agenda.
- Out of hours support following a pre-arranged rota.
You will need:
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills in French and English
- Unix skills suitable for Scripting, deploying software, managing storage and analysis of log files.
- SQL skills suitable to data analysis and problem solving.
- Good understanding of control environment applicable in the regulated Financial Services industry covering key market infrastructure as well as the different controls applied to development, test and production environments.
- Knowledge of OTC derivative trade life cycle
- Awareness of ITIL standards and process.
- Java experience would be preferred