Top tier fund servicing business, with €950bn in assets, covering all private markets is looking for a Senior PE Fund Accountant to join the private equity and real estate department, in their Paris office. The firm is a market leader in private market products and services.
As a Senior Fund Accountant, working in the Private Equity and Real Estate department and your role will encompass all facets of PE/RE fund accounting processes and life cycles for complex funds. The primary responsibilities will be focused on the delivery of accurate and timely client-driven deliverables for a variety of private market funds encompassing a wide spectrum of complexity.
- Working on the day to day operations of client fund accounts. Performing oversight of NAVs for private market clients.
- Analysis of legal documentation related to clients liabilities and assets, for their PE/RE holdings.
- Accounting for holdings through French GAAP, and the production of financial statements.
- Reviewing payments and other transactions.
- Liaising with clients and other fund participants.
- Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines.
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
- Working on all elements of a funds reporting cycle from review and interpretation of fund governing documentation, through to day to day accounting tasks, the production of quarterly investor reporting and net asset values and annual financial statements.
- 6-10 years in fund accounting, fund administration with good experience in private equity or real estate accounting
- Must have good English, as many of the clients will be English speaking
- Accountancy or business administration degree qualification essential
- Knowledge of various accounting standards and principals