Who we are:
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 19 offices, 2,400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself. The team:
The User Experience and UI Product Management team is responsible for ensuring a consistent and unified experience across all Murex products.
As part of the UX/UI domain, we work closely with the UI development team to deliver high-quality user interfaces that meet our users' expectations.
Our key objective is to ensure that our users find our products to be simple, easy-to-use and visually appealing. What you'll do:
You will be working in a SAFE agile environment as a Product Owner for the UI Development team within the Amber train.
As a Product Owner of the UI Development team, you will work on features coming from all domains of the MX.3 application.
The UI Development team is also responsible for:
- Ensuring the maintenance and evolution of the UI frameworks (Java Swing and Web),
- Providing L1 (internal) and L3 (external) support for the UI of the MX.3 application,
- Being responsible for prioritizing the development backlog and for communicating the status of features to relative stakeholders,
- Being responsible for the delivery of features while respecting the deadlines and with the appropriate quality,
- Writing stories and acceptance criteria and driving iteration goals,
- Contributing to the execution of the product vision, corrective and evolutive maintenances,
- Applying agile and SAFE practices,
- Collaborating with other POs to ensure the delivery of cross-team features.
- Ensure that the backlog and status of items is clear for all stakeholders (Devs, PM, BO, RTE and other PO),
- Ensure the quality of delivered developments (via manual testing and by participating in pull-requests),
- Ensure that production readiness standards (quality, operability) are applied and followed during execution.
Who you are:
- Prioritize the backlog and ensure that it's up-to-date,
- Organize sync meetings between teams for cross-team features,
- Prepare and present demos during system and PI demos,
- Participate in train ceremonies (sprint planning, daily, grooming) and communicate backlog status.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Product Owner in an Agile Development team,
- Good level in English,
- Capacity to quickly understand business requirements,
- Ability to switch contexts often.
Not necessary but a plus:
- Proficient in written and spoken French,
- Familiar/Experienced with SAFE.