EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Project Manager Insurance
to join our team in Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
FIS™GLOBAL, ranking 1st in the FINTECH world and a FORTUNE 300 companies, is looking for a project manager for its extensive portfolio of insurance software solutions that empowers to reduce insurance system complexity; control costs; better manage risk, capital and products; make better business decisions; and engage successfully with valued customers.
You will work as project manager in our Paris office and will be responsible for the customer focus and economic implementation of national and international projects in the insurance branch. You are working with both the internal and the customer project team.
- Planning, managing and reporting of projects
- Ensuring service excellence and client satisfaction under consideration of limitation through project scope, deadlines, risk, resources and quality
- Continuous consulting and support of our customers
- Developing of customer relationships
- Enlargement of our business
- Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to actively take part in the future development of our business
- Diploma, Bachelor or Master in applied Computer science, Industrial engineering with Business Studies, Business administration or comparable qualification.
- Fluency in French and English are mandatory.
- EU work permit
- Several years of experience as project manager with budget and resource responsibility
- Hands-on experience in successfully managing complex Software related Projects
- In-depth knowledge or certificates of project management methodologies are mandatory
- IT basic technologies, Network technologies, procedure models for software development
- Processes of insurance branch
- Front office/ back office systems
- Change-, risk-, contract -, claims- and escalation management
- Self-subsistent, goal-oriented and structured approach to work
- Power of persuasion, self-assured manner, service- and customer-focus thinking and acting
- High learning ability and quick grasp of new concepts
- Entrepreneurial spirit and autonomous
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in working in a global - matrix-structured company
- Attractive salary
- Part of a highly qualified and motivated team
- Developing opportunities of a global company.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.