- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Fund Management
- 13 Jul 19
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- A déterminer
- Full time
Due to increased international exposure, the regulatory team needs to be enforced with a English speaking junior officer.
- Reviewing investor documentation
- Assisting IR team with regulatory questions
- Training of staff in regulatory issues
- Assisting with new regulatory projects
- Performing periodic regulatory filings
- Updating internal procedures & registers
Initially based in Paris with a possibility to be based in one of CFM's offices abroad in the longer-term.
- Masters degree in Law, Engineering or Business from a highly regarded establishment.
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in similar work at an asset manager.
Good under standing of the regulatory & legal framework applying to a Global Asset Manager.
- Excellent writing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good communicator & networker
- A highly analytical mindset with ease for mathematics
- Capacity to translate rules & regulations to procedures, processes, workflow, organisational requirements as well as software
- Fit with CFM team culture of excellence and expertise
Founded in 1991, Capital Fund Management (CFM) is a successful alternative investment manager and a pioneer in the field of quantitative trading applied to capital markets across the globe.
Our methodology relies on statistically robust analysis of terabytes of financial data for asset allocation, trading decisions and automated order execution.
The company is regulated by AMF, the SEC and the CFTC, with assets under management of $10 billion.
CFM is an appealing career destination for highly-talented and passionate PhD’s, IT engineers and experts from around the world. Our people can rely on original theoretical insight accumulated over 26 years of market experience, as well as cutting-edge technology and disciplined approaches. These fundamentals allow us to foster the creation of exciting opportunities and state-of-the-art trading strategies.
Our people’s diversity and dedication contribute to CFM’s unique culture of research, innovation and achievement.
We are a Great Place to Work and we offer a brillant and informal work environement, beautiful officies and facilities and exceptionnally attractive compensation packages including a profit-based bonus system.
Please send your application to : https://cfmcareers.fr/?page=advertisement_display&id=98