Who we are :
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets.
Operating from our 19 offices, 2500 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself. The team
In charge of maintaining and evolving the GUI Client of the MX.3 platform, the team is also providing advanced SDKs in Java/Swing and C++ to other developments teams that construct screens.
Developer of the team are having daily interactions with other dev teams (SDKs users) but also client facing teams. What you'll do
As a developer of the team, you will contribute to:
- Analyzing and fixing bugs/issues
- Cleaning the C++ API to reduce support effort and offer better testability
- Refactoring the C++ API (using clang-based AST matching for example)
Contribute to the evolution of the Java rendering layer to support MX.3 evolution and TCO (total cost of ownership) reduction. Who you are
Why should you join us?
- Master degree with preferably 5 years of experience
- Autonomy in undocumented code
- Clean coding
- Good level of English
- You have thes required skills: C++ 14 (>2y of programming), Java 11 (>2y of programming)
- And potentially these additional skills: UI testing, Junit / C++ google test, Clang / Sonar, Maven, Jenkins
- A multicultural community united and passionate,
- Complex challenges,
- Continuous training,
- Opportunity to participate in many events (Tech-Talks, Meetups, CppCon, CodeOne, Devoxx ...).