Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 19 offices, 2500 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself.
Murex has an ambitious sales roadmap and there is a continuous flow of capital markets business opportunities to promote our innovations and our existing business solutions.
You will act as a Front Office Presales covering a wide range of accounts in EMEA. You will be part of a growing team whose purpose is to best assist business development teams in EMEA to acquire new accounts and expand at existing ones.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the sales process from A to Z in close collaboration with the business development team
- Study and answer front office Request For Proposals (RFP)
- Listen to client requirements, seek to understand their business, and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Prepare, execute & follow-up front office demos and workshops
- Industrialize the activity to bring productivity gains to anyone doing presales worldwide, continuously improve presales quality at each step of the value chain (RFP, slides, demo pitch, brochures, hand-over, presentation soft skills)
- Participate in Go-To-Market campaigns and marketing activities, preparing relevant presentation material, advising on a strategy to find either partner clients for innovation developments, pilot clients to validate recently developed solutions
- Fuel product roadmap with market trends and lessons learnt
- Ideal candidate is someone with >5 years' experience in capital markets technology.
- Preferable experience includes supporting either trading, risk or treasury at banks or other financial institutions.
- Or has experience with other fintech vendors
- Strong academic background in engineering or a math-based discipline (math, operations research, statistics etc.)
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Highly motivated
- Knowledge of SQL and Unix is an advantage, but not essential
- Ability to travel (20%)