Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Everyday banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto "pioneering again" sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions - each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2400 specialists are located across our 19 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. The Team:
The UX team is responsible for the ensuring a consistent and unified experience across all Murex products.
As part of the UX & UI domain, we work closely with the UI development team to deliver high-quality user interfaces that meet our users' expectations.
Our key objective is to ensure that our users find our products to be simple, easy-to-use and visually appealing. What you'll do :
You will be part of the team responsible of the User Interface
and the User Experience
across the MX.3 platform.
As a member of the team, you will:
Who you are?
- Interact with different departments to transform client needs into functional and technical specifications; follow developments and ensure the product quality before it is shipped.
- Provide User Experience expertise to functional and technical teams involved in the MX.3 product life cycle (mockups and prototyping, design reviews, user tests).
- Contribute to the User Experience strategy deployment (UX principles and process).
- Develop the understanding and skill level of the Murex community as regards to User Experience aspects (trainings, UI guidelines, workshops).
- Work with graphic designers when required by the projects (define deliveries and ensure the follow-up)
Master's degree in computer science or in Cognitive Sciences/Ergonomics, with strong knowledge and experience in UX design and HCI.
Strong interest in technologies and the software edition industry
Ideally 3-5 years of experience with UX Design and integrating UX using standard methodology
Fluent spoken and written English
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
Initiative, innovation and creativity to enhance our solutions