We are looking for two new members to strengthen our teams in Burkina Faso and Malawi in the role of: Financial Controller (f/m/d)
Over 150 million people worldwide need glasses but cannot afford them. Children cannot learn, adults cannot work and care for their families. We want to change that.
OneDollarGlasses was founded in 2012 by Martin Aufmuth and has since received many awards. Today, our non-profit association is active in eight project countries. Around 500 employees worldwide, including more than 300 volunteers in Germany, Switzerland, and the USA, are deeply committed to our common goal (www.OneDollarGlasses.org).
We are looking for two new members to strengthen our teams in Burkina Faso and Malawi in the role of:
Financial Controller (f/m/d)
- Support the local organization in Finance, HR, Inventory and Sales Data Management
- Assure compliance to policies, procedures and governance rules
- Responsibility for internal controls in close collaboration with central functions
- Develop, manage and control projects and support the implementation of new procedures, methods and tools
REQUIREMENTS THAT YOU IDEALLY MEET
- Master in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Work Experience in Audit, Controlling, Accounting, Finance or equal
- Experience in Project Management, preferably in an international and intercultural context
- Experience in process analysis, development, documentation and implementation
- Language Skills: French and German (Burkina Faso), English and German (Malawi)
- Mature, enthusiastic and engaging personality
- Cooperative, participative and self-starting working style
- High resilience, high intercultural competency and very good communication skills
- Willingness to live in Burkina Faso or in Malawi
- A great opportunity for a young professional to shape a growing social business and gain valuable experiences in a challenging environment
- The chance to make a difference and contribute to improving the basic optical care of people on the African continent
- Salary common for a NGO
If you are interested, please send your curriculum vitae and motivation letter with your salary expectation, earliest possible starting date via Link on this page.