Position Overview Role Summary:
Principal IT Audit Analysts within the Technology - Corporate Bank team work on audits and on tasks delegated to them within the scope of audits. Depending on the size and complexity of those audits, you may sometimes work on multiple audits at the same time. In this role, you will evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to the risks within the business area, working under supervision, e.g. in complex situations.
You will proactively develop and maintain professional consultative working relationships within the function, and with stakeholders inside the bank and respective support areas. As an Principal IT Audit Analyst, you will use a range of approaches to collect relevant information to assess key risks, resolve issues or carry out tasks.
Principal IT Audit Analysts work in a co-operative manner with subject matter experts and other teams from across the function and outside the function to provide 'front-to-back' audit coverage. Occasionally, you might participate in ad-hoc projects. Role Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Support planning, execution and closure of audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of automated application- and IT general controls. Audit activities will be carried out in accordance with Group Audit methodology and the Bank's established risk assessment framework.
- Support tracking and validation of audit and external regulatory findings.
- Completing all assigned audit work in line with agreed timelines and budgets, including ad-hoc projects and special investigations.
- Fostering open dialogue and communication with colleagues across different locations within the global IT audit team and partnering in providing technology subject matter expertise to audit teams responsible for relevant underlying business process controls.
- Proactively developing and maintaining professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas and acting as a natural role model and reference point for the peer group.
- Taking ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution.
- Whilst the role is based in Berlin, the Auditor is responsible for coverage in certain other locations (e.g. Frankfurt; Luxembourg, Italy, Spain). Some travel may therefore be required.
- University degree preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent qualification in the areas of information security. Experience in project management or process-/quality management would be an advantage, as well as p rofessional/industry recognised qualifications e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in conflict situations. Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical skills and structured thought process with the ability to clearly articulate control deficiencies and related risk. Flexible, proactive and innovative mind set with strong organizational skills to take ownership and responsibility for agreed targets and meet them within budget to enable a timely and efficient completion of audit projects.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Optimal would be a good knowledge of auditing standards and concepts, demonstrable experience in IT audit, IT risk management or information security, and a good understanding of some of the following areas: IT security, IT production controls (e.g. change / problem management), information security, transaction processing. Clear understanding of the relationship between IT risk and underlying business process risk.
- Exposure to Corporate Banking products and processes, as well as experience in auditing related IT applications (incl. audits of automated application controls) would be beneficial.
What we will offer you:
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Ulrike Riederich.
Contact: Ulrike Riederich Phone: +49(30)3104-1240
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.