Position Overview Credit Risk Stress Testing Team
In an ever-changing financial landscape, the role of the Risk division has never been more important. A strong risk management culture helps to reinforce Deutsche Bank's resilience. The function identifies, aggregates, manages and mitigates risk across the core activities of market risk management, operational risk management and credit risk management, supporting the bank's strategies whilst protecting its capital and regulatory adherence.
The Credit Risk Stress Testing team is one of the core functions within the Credit Risk division. It serves as a central function for Deutsche Bank credit risk stress testing, owning deliveries into both internal risk management uses as well as regulatory stress testing exercise. The team is based in Berlin and has a close collaboration to teams in London & New York. Responsibilities:
The role will be primarily focused on supporting the delivery of key change initiatives in the Credit Stress Testing space, in particular:
Run CCAR Stress testing: Analysis, evaluation & decision-making
- Lead CCAR production process for DBUSA leading upto actual submission to Federal Reserve
- Perform complex quantitative and qualitative analysis of key metrics and model output related to credit loss forecasting
- Manage internal control framework, data quality and attestation by collaborating with finance, business and other central functions
- Contribute actively to efficient and regular reports to senior management and other governance forum
- Document process changes and raise business requirements for potential enhancement related to strategic systems
- Participate in testing activities related to business/data attributes and methodology requirements as part of change program delivery
- Perform automation related to existing process and data sourcing
- Analyze data from DB systems and support the management of data remediation projects
- Manage the Credit Risk Stress Testing component of large-scale projects (cross-divisionally) in line with the assigned tasks
- Support the development of project plans and processes to track progress, define remediation plans and escalate issues. In particular, lead and take ownership of key deliveries, as part of any change initiative within CRM to enhance the overall processes, infrastructure and methodologies.
- Act as a first line of contact to CRM group and LEs for all credit stress related topics
- Build relationships with stakeholders and business associates, internally & externally, as well as senior management
- Become a subject matter expert for a defined interface
- Support interaction with internal audit requests and regulators & supervisory authorities
By nature of the role, the analyst must demonstrate a strong ability to interact with various stakeholders within and outside the Credit Stress Testing team, in particular:
- Become a subject matter expert for CCAR and Stress testing
- Interaction with GT team to ensure requirements and technical specifications are well documented and understood
Build relationships with stakeholders and business associates, internally & externally, as well as senior management to ensure smooth delivery and reporting of progress / escalation to senior management of key issues and risks.
Besides these key projects, the role will be fully part of the Credit Stress Testing team, and the analyst will be requested to step into the stress testing production processes to support the team when needed. Requirements Education and Experience:
- MSc in Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Econometrics / Engineering / IT
- Work experience in credit risk would be a plus
- Very Strong IT / data management skills plus experience with relevant software packages, ideally in Excel / VBA / SQL / Python / Spark
- Subject-matter / technical expertise in credit risk management stress testing would be a plus
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to as well as drive changing processes and situations
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Highly analytical / structured thinking with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, ability to explain statistical concepts and results to the business in layman's terms
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to work across locations (in particular with US) and liaise effectively at all levels of the business
What we will offer you:
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Anna Wieclawski.
Contact: Anna Wieclawski Mobil: +49(151)18070363
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.