Senior Product Designer - UX for a new finleap venture (f/m/div)
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe's number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 16 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. With everything we do, we believe that design is an integral part of success. For us, design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease. We move quickly but also have enough time and space to develop broad ideas. Why this new venture?
We are building a new platform for SMEs in Germany that will help them to improve their day-to-day business as well as longterm strategic planning. By connecting the relevant tools for every SME and giving meaningful insights from the aggregated data, we want to help our customers to succeed in the tough market they are operating in. We guide them, analyze their pain points and help them to find just the right tools and the knowledge they need.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Product Designer to join our team. What will keep you challenged?
Requirements What will make you succeed?
- Conceptualizing our new digital product from rough ideas to pixel perfect designs, collaborating with a lean, multifunctional founding team
- Be responsible for defining user flows, wireframes, prototypes as well as high fidelity designs
- Participating in defining the brand of our new venture and how it communicates with our audience, collaborating together with our Marketing team
- Leading the user research process from a design perspective to understand the customer's needs, together with the product team
- Actively participate in Design Sprints to identify new ideas and developing rapid prototypes to test them
- Cooperating with front end development to create neat interactions and state of the art responsive websites
- Defining the design foundation for our ventures and ensure a consistent user experience across all channels
- Multiple years of experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences or applications
- An up to date portfolio that show us how you work, including wireframes and IAs
- Advanced proficiency with the design and prototyping tools you use
- Analytical mindset, artistic problem-solving approach, conceptual thinker
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
- Always eager to learn and to share knowledge
- Team player who appreciates the work in a multicultural team with people of various backgrounds
- You enjoy having fun with your work
- Excellent communicator in English (German is a plus)
What's in it For You?
- We encourage you to develop your design repertoire by participating in meetups or conferences, our working hours are flexible and there's plenty of perks like choosing your laptop, free coffee, drinks and snacks
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance by providing all essential components for the successful launch of FinTechs
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company's success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated-both in and out of the office