We are looking for Visiting Analysts to join our investment team on a rolling basis.
As a Visiting Analyst, you will help us
- Research, identify emerging technology startups and connect with their founders.
- Conduct initial evaluation and in depth analysis of new investment opportunities.
- Support our due diligence processes and day to day operations.
Become a fully-fledged member of our small and agile investment team. You’ll attend our partnership meetings and be counted on to provide insights and feedback as we meet new companies.
This role is part of a 4-6 months internship in full time and is based out of Berlin, we are flexible on start time.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include
- Prior work experience in a highly driven environment (start-up, consulting, investment banking or a VC fund).
- An excellent academic track record from a top-tier school.
- Enthusiasm about analyzing new business models and great people skills.
- Strong passion for technology and innovation, self-motivated.
- Fluency in English.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Martin via the apply button. In addition, please respond to the following questions in the body of your mail:
- Tell us about the intended dates of your internship.
- Give us a two sentence summary about your academic/professional background.
- Tell us about a specific accomplishment from your background that explains how you fit with our candidate description above.
- Tell us about an early-stage startup we should invest in (and why). What is the biggest risk to the investment?