EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Implementation Consultant
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 23 Apr 18
As a Consultant in Professional Services, you will activey deliver training and consultancy during the implementation projects of our treasury software solutions.
You will execute PS contracts by delivering predominantly on-site consultancy.
As such, you will be expected to have a sound understanding of all modules within at least one of the AvantGard products.
You will assist clients to configure all licensed modules, deliver training and make pro-active suggestions to improve processes where applicable
You will be expected to achieve a minimum annual chargeability of 65%.
You will provide continual feedback to the project manager promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active solution to be offered.
You will be tasked with transferring knowledge to other members of the PS team that have been identified as having the base skill level necessary and you will be asked to deliver internal training courses at short notice.
Primarily focused on the European client base you will travel extensively.
You will report into the Managing Consultant.
Key skills and behaviours required:
- Perfectly fluent in English. A second European language is an advantage.
- ACCA or AMCT qualification (or equivalent) preferred but not essential.
- Experience consisting of 1-2 years consulting and/or software application implementations.
- A strong understanding of the financial markets
- A sound understanding of a typical project lifecycle
- A willingness to work beyond normal business hours.
- Understanding of databases, distributed technology (Citrix Metaframe and web), tiered applications required and ability to interrogate databases
- Disciplined administration of product issues, interaction with Client Services and ownership of the issue resolution process
- Good technical and functional awareness of at least one product within the AvantGard suite.
- The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative and the ability to think through a problem to deliver a solution
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international firm
- Joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.