11176 About our client
In partnership with a leading German mid-cap private equity investor, our client is growing to be the no.1 in the market for Digital Consulting and Solutions. The management team is expanding their platform across Europe and is looking to hire a Senior M&A Manager to help them achieve this growth. The role is based in Munich and requires native-level fluency in German. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- You will be part of a small and entrepreneurial M&A team, working closely with the company's CEO and CFO in acquiring companies across Europe to further the firm's growth and geographical expansion
- You will be responsible for the entire acquisition process from the identification and analysis of potential target companies, through the due diligence process and final negotiations
- As a deal professional you are responsible for the integration and continuity
- You will work pro-actively with the companies post-acquisition to align business practices and systems
- You have gained significant experience handling M&A processes through M&A advisory, private equity invest ing or a buy and build platform
- The key to this role is that you are a self-starter who enjoys driving processes forward independently
- You have a proactive attitude, sharp analytical skills; you enjoy connecting with business owners and building trust to ensure the successful closure of transactions.
- Great social competencies are important to deal with stakeholders and team members of all levels
- Native-level fluency in German and English is required for this position.
- Additional European languages (eg. Dutch or Swedish) are a benefit, but not a must