“Cutting Edge” Equity Research FinTech - Sales to Asset Managers & Hedge Funds
- High basic salary, with commission structure to reward high sales performers.
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Excelsior Search
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Superb career growth opportunity for a high calibre sales professional selling to hedge funds and asset managers, who is looking for a more 'unique' proposition with proven sales potential and an untapped market to go after.
Excelsior has been engaged exclusively to conduct a search for this innovative and dynamic global organisation. Our client is an exciting high growth technology & equity research service provider, that is experiencing immense growth and success selling leading cutting edge, disruptive technology research solutions aimed at equity research analysts and portfolio managers, within the hedge fund and institutional asset management community. With unparalleled data science and intelligent systems research capabilities than has traditionally been available to cut through market noise and find critical data points, this company has found a niche with a unique and compelling Alpha generation proposition allowing portfolio managers to capitalize upon stock opportunities.
Following the on-boarding of many of the worlds biggest asset management and hedge fund names, they continue to expand to meet global growth ambitions by ensuring their solution becomes industry standard for use in stock research. With an established operation in Hong Kong already, to build upon their success so far they are expanding and looking to hire an additional new business sales professional for the APAC region. So great sales opportunity for this person to "make the role their own", "have impact", and reap both the professional, personal and high financial rewards that come with such a growth opportunity.
Appropriate applicants will be able to show:
- At least 2+ years sales experience, selling to either the buy and/or sell side (i.e. either investment banks, asset managers and/or hedge funds etc). This experience may have been gained working for either a technology company, financial information / market data vendor, investment research service provider, or financial institution (i.e equity sales / research sales). Experience selling to portfolio and equity analysts would also be particularly beneficial, but is not a pre-requisite.
- A proven track record of hitting / exceeding sales targets.
- The ability to pick up solutions that are new and unique in the market.
- An articulate, consultative and confident sales approach conducive for selling to asset / hedge funds (portfolio managers, heads of research, portfolio analysts and research analysts etc).
- Interest in working for a high growth enterprise, with the personal motivation and ability to contribute to a dynamic and entrepreneurial team culture.
This sales position will be appropriate for a 'stand out' sales professional looking for a more 'unique' proposition with proven sales potential and an untapped market to go after. Hence joining this company at this stage of growth offers a very rare opportunity to make sales and a lot of money selling in demand products, whilst offering immense career growth prospects as the firm's global operations continue to grow.
Key words: new business sales, sales executive, sales manager, sales representative, VP Sales, hedge funds, buy side, asset management, investment management, equity research, stock selection, investment research, equity analysts, fundamental research, fundamental analysis, big data, quantitative, algorithmic, analytics, front office.
International specialists in Executive Search & Recruitment for FinTech solution providers.
Founded in 1999, Excelsior Search is a leading niche human capital consultancy specialising in recruitment solutions for technology companies, consultancies, data and research service providers for the global financial markets. With clear market focus and expertise, Excelsior offers a deep sector knowledge and capability that ensures its clients hire the finest industry talent, whilst allowing industry professionals to find the best career opportunities in this sector.
+852 3008 5695