Our client is a leading regional bank. This position will be working under CEO office, assisting senior management on business and strategic planning.
- Conduct financial planning & analysis and management reports
- Develop and monitor sales target and budget for the bank and business units
- Prepare presentation deck for senior management
- Handle data analysis to support business decision and market competitiveness
- Liaise with various countries and business units to enable sustainable business growth
- Conduct various ad-hoc analysis to support management decision
- University degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Recognized professional qualification is a must
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, preferably in financial industry/ banking
- Knowledge of Retail / Private Banking business will be an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access and Powerpoint
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.