Leading Commercial Bank seeking for an exceptional Business Analyst with KYC On-boarding experience to support a multi-year global banking system transformation program
Our client is a leading Commercial Bank in Hong Kong.
They are seeking for an exceptional Business Analyst to support a multi-year global financial banking system transformation program.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Take ownership of collecting & documenting requirements, analysing of business and IT processes
- Create analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Helping define and track metrics and Key Performance Indicators for the product
- Manage or collaborate in change interventions such as training and communication
- Tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting
- Managing implementation of solutions
- Risk identification, risk reporting and devising interventions to mitigating risks
- Budget management and forecasting
The ideal candidate will have:
- +5 year' experience as a Business Analyst in a large Banking/ Financial Services environment
- Knowledge and experience in Know Your Customer (KYC), and/or On-boarding
- Has developed solutions using various technologies and can articulate how it was achieved
- Solid understanding of technology and IT application
- Agile project delivery experience is highly regarded
- Understanding of how DevOps works and how to utilize in the agile process
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management in both business & technology
Should this opportunity be of interest, please send across your most updated resume to NMa@ikasinternational.com, or simply apply now via the apply button
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.