Financial reporting role for our private banking business.
AVP, Financial Reporting, Private Banking
- Handle financial accounting tasks including daily general ledger control and maintenance, month-end closing, audit and profits tax matter, etc.
- Assist in MIS reporting and budgeting
- Prepare information to head office and senior management
- Keep abreast of change of international accounting standards and conduct relevant impact analysis
- Participate in system implementation and projects
- Liaise with internal / external parties on accounting and finance matters
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline with accounting professional qualifications
- At least 5 years of financial reporting experience in banking industry
- Good knowledge of Bank's financial statements and IFRS
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong control awareness
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Notes to applicants:
1. Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
2. The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
3. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group