We are currently seeking an AWS Cloud Engineer for our client in the IT-Services domain to provide reliable, flexible, and security cloud solutions to complex business requirements.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
A minimum of 5 years of software development experience. Solid understanding of computing technologies, specialization in AWS would be advantageous. Candidate with lesser relevant experience may be considered a more junior role.
• Work experience on cloud-based projects
• AWS Services
2. AWS Lambda
5. AWS IAM
6. API Gateway
7. CloudWatch Events/Logs
10. AWS Certificate Manager
11. AWS KMS
- Familiar AWS CLI or SDKs in Java or any other language
- Java API/MicroService experiences (Spring Boot / Spring Cloud .etc)
- Java BigData Skills is an extra value added. (Apache Beam, Airflow .etc)
- Knowning/Experience with Python is an extra value added.
- Security-related experience would be a big plus
- Experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture / micro services, including RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of service mesh a big plus
- Solid experience in SQL & NOSQL (MongoDB, Oracle, etc.); Server component development (Java EE, NodeJS on Typescript, Spring, Spring boot, Restful API development, etc.); Unit test like jUnit and mokito; Message driven system development (JMS, etc.); ESB technology such as Spring Integration.
- Experience with database related technologies, e.g. MongoDB, Redis, MySql, Oracle, MyBatis and Hibernate.
- Strong communication skills and documentation skills.
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure against multiple deadlines.
- Excellent analysis and software design and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Agile and Lean Methodologies: e.g. Scrum, Kanban
At Capgemini, the health of you, our employees and candidates is of utmost importance to us. With our digital working capabilities, we can use this to our advantage to ensure our recruitment journey with you, during the pandemic, can be carried out as safely as possible. This has extended to our day to day work whereby we encourage flexibility to our teams to work remotely if and where needed.
In order to support diversity and equality in the workplace, we believe in the importance of raising up our female employees and candidates by implementing and highlighting events such as International Women’s Day, #ReferHer and Women@Capgemini.