A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Prepare daily portfolio valuation and review pricing of securities;
- Perform cash and security reconciliations;
- Review daily portfolio return and performance attribution data;
- Prepare financial statements of investment portfolios;
- Prepare statistics and analysis of portfolio data, and handle ad-hoc assignments;
- Monitor daily posting process of the accounting system, maintain the standing data and perform UAT.
- Degree in Accounting;
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience is preferred;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered;
- Proficiency in MS Excel;
- Responsible and meticulous;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.