Location: Manila BGC, Philippines , Great career exposure and advancement , Work with dynamic and experienced team
Responsibilities / Duties
- Handles the Treasury Department of Finance Division;
- Verifies and ensures completeness, correctness and timeliness of entries pertaining to collections, deposits, application of payments, refunds, Credit Notes and other matters;
- Preparation of Official Receipts & Acknowledgement Receipts for all payments received;
- Efficiently and effectively maintains and manages the financial resources of the Company considering current and forecasted cash flows;
- Verifies and ensures completeness and accuracy of refunds to clients;
- Checks Credit Notes for cancelled and terminated engagementMonitors, reviews, supervises, assigns and evaluates the work of the Admin/Liaison Officers of the Finance Department along with strengthening the team, coaching and motivating staffs;
- Responds and resolves BU and Client’s inquiries and concerns;
- Reconciles balances and prepares relevant schedules and financial reports;
- Corresponds and communicates with other teams in relation to the activities of Treasury function;
- Coordinates and communicates to bank representatives; and
- Performs other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job.
- Location: Manila BGC, Philippines
Minimum Requirements and Special Attributes
- Diploma's degree and above，Finance/Accounting graduate will be preferrable.
- Familiar with operating financial software Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other office software.
- With 1-2 years experience as an Accounting staff (individual contributor; preferably in the Treasury department).
- Excellent analytical, technical, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Strong skills and knowledge of Accounts Payable/Advances best practices.
- Can perform well in a fast-paced environment and with minimal supervision.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese is a must