Agile Programme Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- IT Consulting Solutions
- 18 Feb 19
Our client is a top-tier bank, we are assisting them to hire a position for Agile Programme Manager for its development. The team has a high degree of exposure to be Senior Management at a Global, Regional and Country level and works collectively with them to identify and resolve business problems and maximize business opportunities.
- Initiate and cultivate an agile culture in applicable projects and programmes, and help to drive working in an agile environment as a success;
- Communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and business partners, executive management building strong relationships to ensure consensus and influence change outcomes;
- Develop solutions and business models and to recommend, achieve buy in for the recommended solutions and business models and its implementation approach
- Provide direction to BAs and PMs to collectively shape and deliver the change effectively;
- Influence and obtain buy in from senior management and stakeholders for programme plans, commitments, changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plan.
- At least 10 years of managerial experience, preferably in Banking industry
- Bachelor degree or above
- Proven track record of being a strong Agile Coach for sizable company
- Proven experience of successfully shaping and executing against a global business strategic change agenda
- Good knowledge of Commercial bank's business model such as customer proposition, channels and operations, and the key financial performance drivers
- Understanding of Innovation within the industry and experience working with Fintech companies to solve business problems
- Agile certification such as Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master
- Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
- Industry recognized technical certifications, such as Project Management Professional, Certified Business Analysis Professional, Master Black Belt Six Sigma, The Open Group Architecture Framework
- Industry recognized Commercial Banking and Risk domain certification such as Asia Pacific Trade Facilitation Forum, Financial Risk Manager etc.
- Knowledge in Web technology