See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To support Loan Agency Team to perform facility agent and/or security agent role in various kind of syndicated loans, such as working capital loans, construction loans, project finance, aircraft financing and corporate loans.
- To provide administrative and documentary supports in Loan Agency Team including the followings :
- To review the draft loan / security documents and participate in negotiation with relevant parties on simple deals
- To set up and disseminate information to syndicate lenders on drawdown and rollover, notice to borrower for interest, principal repayment due and arrange payments to syndicate lenders, communicate waiver and amendment of loan agreement.
- To check and safe keep the loan documents and/or security documents for and on behalf of the syndicate lenders.
- To enter into and administer the security documents for and on behalf of the syndicate lenders.
- 3 years of experience in syndication loan operation and knowledge of loan documentation, procedures and relevant legal requirement
- Good knowledge in loan / security documentation
- Good knowledge in banking law and practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with relevant internal or external parties for matters relating to the loan, security or legal documents.
- Detail-oriented character and high accuracy is required to maintain and update records of the lenders and borrowers and loan / security records in details.
- Good commercial and legal sense on latest industry requirement and practice on syndicated loans market.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.