Assistant General Manager, Credit Audit
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 17 Mar 19
The role holder will act as an Internal Audit Manager to support the Team Head of General Audit in managing the assigned internal audit portfolio in particular to credit related areas for Hong Kong and overseas subsidiaries/branches.
- Be responsible for planning and leading regular audit projects for assigned portfolios including personnel management and resources planning.
- Lead a small team of auditors in conducting assigned audits, reviews and investigations as requested by the regulators or senior management.
- Act as subject matter expert for Wholesale Banking Group, credit audits and credit-related regulatory audits and provide advisory services on risk and internal control issues.
- Substantiate and review audit reports and monitor follow-up actions on audit issues.
- Act as one of the key contact persons to handle regulator’s examinations and enquiries, particularly credit-related matters as appropriate.
- Act in the role of quality assurance for the audit team through review of audit work done.
- Review and recommend changes in internal audit policies, procedures, and programs according to internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Provide coaching and guidance to audit team members to ensure competency level of the team to complete the audit assignment.
- Support the Team Head or the Chief Auditor on ad hoc projects within the Internal Audit Group.
- Degree holder in Business, Risk Management, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years’ internal audit / credit risk management experience with at least 4 years in supervisory role in banking sector, previous exposure in wholesale credit analysis or credit audits will be an advantage.
- Relevant professional qualifications as CPA, CIA, ACAMS/AAMLP, FRM and CFA will be an advantage.
- Decisive and determined to make recommendations with sound reasoning and judgment.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.