Assistant Manager, Business Analysis
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Work closely with business units to provide business solutions to address business needs.
- Enhance business solution by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities
- Lead requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions • Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project
- Ensure proper requirement and testing documentation, as well as timeliness and quality of implementation.
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts
- Prepare systems operating and procedure manual for BU
- Support UAT and systems implementation schedule, systems incidence management and IT services review.
- Degree holder with solid background in business analysis, operations and project management
- At least 5 years of experiences in business analysis
- Experience in insurance industry would be an advantage
- Well organized and attentive to details, flexible with working hours
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, and disciplined with project scheduling
- Highly effective influencing and interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Able to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical departments.
- High proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Business Analyst
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.