Assistant Manager/ Manager, Management Reporting and Planning
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Provide support on the management reporting and planning functions and assist in performing insightful analysis and review of business performance to senior management Job Description Roles and Responsibilities
- Technical development of Group management reports using Power BI and Microsoft Azure technologies
- Design and build new management report dashboards within AIA Group's central management reporting Power BI platform
- Maintain existing management report dashboards, including any enhancements or defects problem solving
- Work with and assist another senior Power BI developer within the management reporting & planning team for technical development of the Power BI dashboards
- Work with other management reporting & planning team members for translating business requirements to other technical workstreams (eg. ETL developers)
- Other ad hoc assignments upon management request
- University graduate
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in designing, building and system testing of data visualization reports
- Hands-on 2-3 year experience in designing and building Power BI (using M language and DAX) mandatory
- Power BI certification is an advantage
- Strong understanding of data modelling and data warehouse / data marts / data lake designs
- SQL skills, including database and report optimization analysis
- Experience in SAP or Power Platform preferred
- Team player and great problem solving skills
- Fluent English speaker
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.