Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Project Management Department, Unsecured Loans, Personal Banking Products
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We have over 20 card products, including generic credit cards, co-branded credit cards, affinity cards and commercial cards, and are one of the leading credit card issuers in the market. We are dedicated to offering customers superior credit card services and loyalty schemes, with an aim of enabling customers to get the most out of their day-to-day spending.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Manager, Project Management. Principal responsibilities
- Collect, prepare, develop and implement projects in relation to credit card system, User Acceptance Testing environment inclusive
- Provide production system support in relation to credit card production system, campaign management, IT incidents
- Provide consultancy and technical advice to credit card and loans business users
- Work with internal departments, business users, card associations and vendors to ensure the functionalities of project enhancements are in line with business needs
- Review and recommend alternatives on system solutions, as well as to ensure system stability, control and efficiency meet with business and operational expectations
- Last mile verification in application / parameter changes
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Credit card payment or credit card payment related vendor or banking experience is a must
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in system coordination/project management, preferably in credit card and unsecured lending related systems
- Good knowledge of PC application software such as SQL, MS Access and Excel
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Attention to details
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.