OSL is the world’s first SFC-licensed and Big-4 audited digital asset trading platform for institutions and professional investors ; A member of BC Technology Group Limited (stock code: 863 HK). The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement. For further details, see https://bc.group/
We are looking to grow the institutional exchange sales team to support our global expansion plans. The role will be multi-faceted helping with day-to-day business development activities for OSL’s global exchange. This is a unique opportunity for someone with a passion for driving value for customers looking to work with an industry-leading, SFC regulated digital assets platform. You will collaborate closely with OSL’s global front office team, trading/exchange operations, legal, onboarding, compliance and marketing teams.
- Identify and develop the OSL exchange's new customer base by building relationships with market makers, HFT’s, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, brokers, vendors (OEMS providers) and other institutional investors - Both traditional finance and crypto native
- You will have an established technology platform with an existing client base to draw upon when pitching for new business, as well as a strong pipeline of new business to manage from day-1
- Support the exchange sales and business development team with existing leads and day-to-day coverage of the current client base, speaking to sophisticated trading counterparties
- Management of the sales process including pipeline management, lead generation, pitching and onboarding
- Negotiation of trading agreements, commercials and strategic partnerships with key industry players
- Collaborate with the existing OSL front office team for any cross-sell opportunities across business lines (brokerage, custody & SaaS)
- Liaise with broader OSL teams to ensure the smooth onboarding of clients such as trading, operations, technology, legal and compliance departments
- Candidates with 2 to 5 years experience in institutional sales, relationship management or business development within financial markets, with 1 year in the crypto/digital assets space a plus.
- Strong existing or demonstrated ability in building relationships with market makers, HFT’s, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, brokers, vendors (OEMS providers) and other institutional investors
- Electronic trading technology domain knowledge is a plus, including, an understanding of APIs (FIX, REST, Websocket), exchange connectivity, colocation and cloud-hosting (AWS)
- Demonstrated history of successfully growing and managing a customer base
- Understanding of the requirements to successfully operate within a regulated institution
- Ambitious, self-motivated, independent and assertive with good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills capable of interacting with C-suite executives
- Highly motivated, results-driven with an entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to align with the values of teamwork, integrity, strive for profitability and innovation
- Native/fluent speaker of English is a must. Mandarin and/or Cantonese speaker is a plus
OSL is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
*Unsolicited CV submissions by agencies will not be recognised*