Associate / Accountant, Management Reporting, Finance
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Support the team in performing management accounting reporting, analysis, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in preparing annual financial budget, quarterly forecast and comparative analysis
- Assist in preparing monthly management information reports for Senior Management decision making
- Assist to timely deliver management reports and market analysis
- Support regular and ad-hoc business analytical requirements
- University graduate with a Bachelor degree
- Working towards professional qualification preferred (e.g. CFA and/or CPA and/or Actuarial)
- Over 1 year of insurance related work experience is preferred, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Detail-minded, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and good team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS word, excel, power point
- Works well under pressure
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.