Associate / Manager / Senior Manager - Fund Operations
The Asset Management Entity of a leading Fintech Group is hiring a M/SM in Fund Operation to assist MIC operations in setting up and maintain the fund operation function Key Responsibilities
- Assist with account openings with relevant counterparties (broker, crypto exchanges, traditional & crypto custodians, etc.) for different fund products whereby necessary.
- Follow operational workflow by collaborating between internal stakeholders and external service providers, ensure smooth connectivity and relationship with business partners such as fund admin, brokers, and custodians.
- Assist with daily operational tasks such as transfer between fund accounts, trade matching & settlement, P&L reconciliations, correct record of cash balances and positioning.
- Monitor fund capital activities, oversee cash management including trade settlements, margin, and collateral, and NAV calculation.
- Assist with client onboarding process especially regarding KYC information gathering and communication through with fund admin and help to handle client queries regarding subscription and redemption process.
- Assist in completing investment manager and product due diligence requests from various distribution channels.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant operations experience for Manager, Minimum 6 years for Senior Manager
- Settlement, fund accounting, fund administration, reconciliation, and data management & reporting experiences preferred
- Proficient MS office skills particularly Excel skills
- Excellent command of Mandarin is preferred