FSO Assurance Senior - Assuance Data Analytics (iData Analytics)
Assurance Business Service specialise in delivering high quality and efficient audit and advisory services to a portfolio of clients, understanding the enterprise-wide view of business risk and how this risk can be effectively managed. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to evaluate business processes and controls, and advanced technology in knowledge sharing.
We currently are seeking qualified candidates for an excellent career and leadership opportunity in our Assurance Financial Service Organization (FSO) group. Our talented and dedicated FSO professionals deliver audit solutions to many types of entities including funds, banks and insurance companies. The Opportunity
EY are looking for a talented and experienced analyst to assist the Assurance business in a dynamic client facing data analytics team.
The role of Senior - idata analytic and enablement, based in Hong Kong, will be responsible for designing and delivering a range of data analytics with direct exposure to internal and external clients alike; promoting, demonstrating and delivering the benefits from the use of data analysis in an audit context. Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - Internal Responsibilities: Your key responsibilities
Requirements: To qualify for the role you must have
- Transform a variety of client financial data for use in our state of the art audit tools dedicated for audit data analytics in consultation with the audit teams
- Identify, investigate, recommend and implement solutions for audit data issues
- Provide business insights through visualisation, trend and correlation analyses
- Develop your data handling, analytical and client systems skills by way of working on a broad range of client systems and data issue scenarios
- Coordinate and assist to deliver on a portfolio of data analytics engagements
- Work on audit innovation projects and use programming tools/ robotics software to automate manual audit tasks for efficiency and cost savings
- Potentially liaise with in-country talent hub to efficiently deliver standard and high quality data analysis
What working at EY offers
- University degree or above majoring in information systems, computer science, engineering, statistics, accounting, and/or business administration; Professional qualifications: CPA, CIA, CISA (preferable, but not a must)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and all MS Office Suite products, including Excel Macros and VBA programming is required
- Experience with MS SQL Server/SQL Server Integration Services/Alteryx is a plus
- Experience with Visualization and Dashboard building software is a plus.
- Experience with AI/RPA/Automation software is a plus.
- Experience with Python/ R or other programming languages is a plus.
- Basic understanding of accounting/ auditing concepts with some working experience in financial audit/ IT audit is a plus
- Ability to form productive working relationships with internal clients
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you