This is an excellent opportunity to join a notable insurance firm with a sizeable busienss in Asia. Headquartered in Hong Kong with offices in several locations across major office areas, the company provides services. They are looking for an Audiovisual Support Engineer with relevant experience to provide the best services to the internal users
- Provide on-site and remote Audio Visual Support to internal users base on the given requirements
- Assist in setting up large-scale video conferences, online presentations, and webinars
- Coordinate with external vendors, production crews, regional support teams and end users for their events.
- Maintain relevant equipment e.g. laptops, accounts and special cabling as required to carry out the role.
- Ad-hoc tasks required by the team lead
- Previous experience in Audio Visual Support is a must
- Good understanding of virtual conferencing tools such as Zoom, MS Teams, and Cisco WebEx
- Experience in video production such as the use of video camera, teleprompter, audio/video switcher
- Proficient in English and Chinese communication
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong