- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited
- 22 Mar 19
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
• Manage and conduct audit assignments in the Bank
• Perform regular review to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls in different business units
• Perform risk assessments, provide advisory services & compile audit reports
• Review the related procedural manuals, provide proper comments & recommendations from internal control perspective
• Manage audit relationship with external stakeholders and internal related business units
• Management to assess associated risks of the units, and perform continuous monitoring
• Take up ad hoc duties as assigned
• Degree holder in Accounting, Finance and Banking or related disciplines with professional qualification of CIA or CPA
• Minimum 4-5 years’ audit experience with relevant credit related exposure from banking field
• Able to work independently & lead team in audit assignment
• Experience in IRB credit risk modelling will be an advantage
• Strong analytical skill, proficiency with MS Office application & good reports writing skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.