Our Client, a well-established international financial institution is now looking for an Audit Manager to join, a great opportunities be part of a fast-pace, young culture organization with business arm around the globe!
Candidate with 5 or above years’ experience from both Big 4 and internal audit in FIs are highly preferred!
- Demonstrate basic understanding on the key business cycles of an investment bank;
- Demonstrate solid understanding on Auditing theory and practice;
- Assist to plan and conduct global internal audit reviews of business across all Group entities.
- Document audit work performed, including walkthroughs and test of details work performed.
- Provide day-to-day internal advisory on internal controls and procedures, new products, as and when needs arise.
- Alert control issues, initiate/perform ad hoc internal control reviews of concerned areas as and when needs arise.
- Follow up on prior audit issues raised, review adequacy of steps taken by Management to close audit issues.
- Based in Hong Kong, also require frequently travel to locations including but not limited to New York, London, Tokyo, Sydney, Seoul, Singapore, etc.
- Candidate More than 5 years of work experience in audit, preferably from Big 4 with solid financial industry audit knowledge and at least 2 years in-house audit experience in Financial Institutions.
- Sound knowledge of products in equity and debt markets, Fixed Income, corporate finance & capital markets and asset management.
- Regulatory knowledge.
- Solid appreciation of controls, governance concepts and also business pragmatics.
- Lateral thinker, takes initiative, good organizational skills, works independently and also good team player.
- Good presentation and communication skills to all level.
- Knowledge of IT systems and security risks, programming skills are a plus
- Language: Cantonese, English and Mandarin