- 30,000 to 60,000
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Allegis Group Hong Kong
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and seasoned front end developers who are interested to build modular and responsive web UIs and applications. This is a rare chance to be part of a team of the brightest and best developers who will work on a world-class product that is used worldwide by professionals for secured crypto-trading platform.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience designing, developing and debugging web applications.
- Solid grasp of architectural design patterns particularly as it applies to scaling web services.
- Experience working with Spring Boot and/or Spring MVC frameworks to build lightweight web services.
- Experience developing clean REST APIs that serve JSON formatted responses using libraries such as Jackson or Google Gson.
- Experience working with Hibernate and SQL/NoSQL databases namely MySQL and Infux DB.
- Experience developing enterprise systems that leverage RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka and/or other scalable message broker/queues.
- Experience leveraging various unit and system-level test utilities and harnesses to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Fierce belief in the principals of continuous integration and failing fast.
- Experience working in an Agile environment. Able to break broad Epics into predictable User Stories in a team setting
- Comfortable developing in a Linux environment.
- Comfortable working with Git. A link to your GitHub page would be even better!
- Proactive, self-guided learner who enjoys keeping up with the latest advancements in distributed systems technology.
- High energy, passionate team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What Would be Really Nice:
- Experience developing a Commercial Enterprise product
- Familiarity leveraging NGINX, Apache web servers or other lightweight web servers as load balancers and reverse proxies.
- Experience working with WebSockets and the STOMP messaging protocol.
- Knowledgeable about things like side-loading data in JSON responses and the JSONAPI.
- Familiar with IP networking concepts. Domain knowledge of the information security industry is a big plus.
- Experience with RESTful API design and implementations
- Experience with Angular and/or Wordpress
- Understanding of team project workflow (Scrum, Agile)
- Ability to work, learn, and thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently
- Well-organized and good communication skill
- A pro-active, flexible, team-focused attitude, with adherence to best practices
- Experience with chatbots is a plus
- Experience working in an agency/start-up a plus
Apply immediately below to this great opportunity. Please send your CV to Dane.Gustilo@TEKsystems.com or call +852 3473 3041 for a confidential discussion