As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career.
- Specialties in Business Analysis and Quality Assurance;
- Strong stakeholder management across Business (Front Office Sales, Traders, Back Office, etc), External Client and Vendor, Developer and Infrastructure Administrator;
- Interfacing with business users, understand/analyze business need, assess impact and document them which are understood by relevant business and technical parties;
- Developing detailed requirements document/ test plan/ test case using best practice processes and techniques; and
- Participating various testing of the delivery system and final delivery.
- Over 6 years working experience in Investment Banking IT or Business Analysis on Cash Equities,Futures & Options, Fixed Income, Derivative and exposure to Global Commodity Dealing is preferred
- Experience with Back office data management, cash management, settlement processing, custody management, corporation action, and structure product middle to back processing.
- Extensive knowledge with SWIFT, CTM, CCASS, Bank Interface
- Strong interpersonal skill is a must
- With Technical knowledge is much preferable
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese & English, with fluency in Putonghua
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.