My client is one of the top global investment banks. They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Cash Equity team in Hong Kong. Their mission is to enhance the OMS and handle various projects related to FIX connectivity/ DMA/ Algo.
- Independently analyze and research business requirements
- Creating and maintaining business and functional requirements documents, specifications and user manuals
- Working with users, developers and QAs to deliver high quality solutions
- Manage and implement client projects and ensure they are well delivered to clients
- Responsible for project planning, monitoring the schedules and milestones, and ensuring the deliverables are met with the user requirement
- Book and track time for projects appropriately
- Degree holder of Computer Science or related discipline, or with great aptitude for computing if holding other science / business degree
- 3 years+ related working experience in Cash Equities domain
- Demonstrable track record in Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Good understanding of IT architecture and systems design
- Good technical skills to work with a team of developers
- Experience in Fidessa or Ullink solutions is a plus
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Justin Choi at Justin.Choi@BAHpartners.com or call/ WhatsApp (+852) 2544 4822/ 9689 3421 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340