Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Personal Banking Product - Secured and Unsecured Loan Products - Process Management
Hang Seng's Secured and Unsecured Lending business offers a full spectrum of secured and unsecured loan products and services to customers, including Mortgage Loans, Secured Overdraft and Premium Financing, Personal Loans, etc.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Business Process Optimization Manager Principal Responsibilities
- Review end-to-end process to strengthen operation control in order to minimize operational risk and comply with internal operational risk guidelines
- Establish risk monitoring measures and perform monitoring to ensure the end-to-end processes are in compliance with regulatory and internal control requirements
- Coordinate with internal departments and external authorities and facilitate the product teams on the implementation of compliance and internal control related policies and guidelines
- Oversee various compliance, regulatory, SOX and Global Standard related matters
- Handle complaints referred by Quality Assurance Department on secured and unsecured loan products
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 5 years' banking experience, with exposure to consumer lending, compliance or risk management as an advantage
- Strong analytical thinking and business judgement
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.